Monday, September 15, 2008

My New Book

For those of you who don't know my story I used to have back aches, be overweight, have eczema, headaches, allergies and get sick all the time. Also, when i was 16 i was told by my N.D. that i had stomach cancer, however, after working with a Christian Natural Doctor i learned how to take care of my body the proper way and i was healed of ALL the above symptoms. After years of research and reading a book a week for years i have compiled all the important knowledge i have learned into one book on health. Its called "Why Are We Sick" I would love for everyone to check it out and let me know what you think. 3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health".

Here i am 7 years later without ever even having a cold and i want to share with you how YOU can experience the same health. My book will be available at the end of september on www.booksurge.com, www.amazon.com, www.melissalancaster.com, www.abebooks.com, www.Alibris.com, BooksinPrint.com, GlobalbooksinPrint.com,
and a few other sites. I am also working on my holistic health practitioner degree and my degree as a doctor of naturopathy. Also, on weekends when im not out singing with Durant i am conducting health seminars for churches and health stores and book stores. GOD BLESS, ~Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your book! Hope others will read and get healthy the natural way!!!

Unknown said...

Melissa!...... No word or words can really say what you and this book have done for me! I've gone from being afflicted with Crohns Disease, Diabetes, Migraines, and chronic sinus and bronchial illnesses, to now, after implementing the diet guide from your book, being as healthy as I've ever been! I have no more Crohns, Diabetic issues, migraines, or any other chronic illnesses. It's been over 4.5 months now since I've started this diet, and I haven't even felt sick for a minute since then.

Melissa, you and your book are a God send, and of course, your voice and musical talent is Heavenly! You are of that of an angel to me!

God Bless, and Love Ya'll!

In Him,
Brooks Brown